Information Assurance / Navy Validator
TMG is seeking applicants for individuals QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED as Navy Validators - all levels.
TS/SCI preferred or eligible for upgrade from TS or Secret
Summary: Will perform as a member of a team providing engineering, analytical, scientific, technical, and management security services.
- Information Assurance Security support and expertise to the various Undersea Warfare components
- Able to perform C&A and work within the Navy's risk management framework
- Review and update security program documentation, participate in meetings and conferences; use and knowledge of EMASS
- Ability to apply STIGs to harden, patch and secure systems
- Thoroughly familiar with DoDI 8500.01 Cybersecurity, DoD8510.01 Risk Management Framework, DoDI 8500.02 Information Assurance Controls, and various Navy information assurance programs and directives
- Support the planning and execution of research and development and test and evaluation of proof of concepts, and recommendation for implementation.
- Provide analysis and system engineering to address the security of all submarine configurations
- Ability to perform vulnerability scans and provide recommendations for mitigation and remediation
- Minimum of 5 years Information Assurance experience, preferably with the Navy or DoD; 10 years of experience required for FQNV
- Current active Top Secret / SCI clearance is preferred, but will consider candidates with TS or Secret
- BS Degree in technical field required. Graduate (MS/MA) desired
- DoD01-M IAT III
- Seeking several levels of Navy Validators: Entry level, Intermediate, and Fully Qualified Navy Validator (FQNV)
This is a contingent hire.
TMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TMG is a company that breaks down barriers between management and direct reports. We operate in a very inclusive and friendly environment. Our belief is if we take care of our employees, our employees will take care of our customers. We "heart" our military, and we hope you do, too, so please consider this when applying. We like to share good, clean humor with sarcasm being the favorite and used faith-based principles when executing business transactions. When it comes to community outreach, we do an annual 007 James Bond themed event, filled with spies and heroes!
TMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:35:47 PDT