IT Service Coordinator
Job Title: IT Service Coordinator
Job Description: Provide customer service as first responder processing service requests from our clients by entering them into Connectwise, our ticketing system.
• Handle inbound and outbound customer service calls and provide world-class service in every interaction for optimal service performance.
• Collect information from clients and properly create tickets in our ticket system
• Prioritize service incidents and follow established procedures.
• Act as dispatcher assigning tickets to engineers and managing their schedules to ensure efficient service delivery.
• Collaborate with peers and other business units to investigate and resolve service issues in a timely fashion.
• Advise customers on scheduled maintenance, service campaigns, recalls and the importance of servicing their computer equipment in accordance with manufacturer recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Qualifications:
• Relevant work experience working in a Help Desk / Service role is considered highly desirable and will be given extra consideration.
• High school diploma required.
• Knowledge of IT infrastructure and equipment preferred. (PC's, Servers, Switches, Routers etc.)
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing work environment
• Display's positive voice qualities, communicates to our customers in a courteous and professional manner, follows guidelines for transfers and paging, follow department standards for utilizing appropriate telephone etiquette to ensure consistent quality customer service is being delivered.
• Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with special emphasis on resolving complaints or customer escalations.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail with excellent documentation and client follow-up abilities.
• Strong negotiation skills and the ability to secure appointments.
• Ability to maintain professional working relationships with fellow employees and users.
• Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, in speaking or writing.
• Must perform effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume call center with varying levels of stress and service issues that impact customer's experience.
• Must be willing to work overtime, night, weekends, and holidays when required to meet critical deadlines.
Center for Computer Resources is a technology services provider focused on solutions for small to medium size businesses from 3-300 PCs. CCR is a recognized industry leader in consulting, implementation, support and training for Office 365. CCR has certifications for Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and Hewlett Packard. Celebrating our 35th year in providing real world solutions for our clients.
Sterling Heights, MI
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 07:17:59 PDT