Technical Product Manager
Title: Technical Product Manager
Type of hire: Contract
Location: San Jose, CA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work on developer facing products such as developer portal, SDK and APIs
- Work on merchant facing products such as marketplace
- Translate business & product requirements into cross system functional requirements and user stories.
- Define product sprints and maintain a product backlog. Document user stories and manage the product requirements through the review, design and development process in agile environment.
- Own the results. Perform UAT and pilot programs on engineering deliverables and provide detailed feedback. Help with product launch and KPI analysis.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of overall work experience in software development
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Product Manager, Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Experience building APIs, websites and online services
- Experience developing apps and taking to market via app stores suchs as Google or Apple App Stores will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Single Sign-On, OAuth and identity management systems will be a plus.
- Payment industry experience will be a plus.
Skills & Ability:
- Excellent writing and communications skills required.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment.
- Highly organized and process driven.
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
San Jose, CA
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:11:41 PDT