Accounts Receivable Specialist
Records payments to customers' accounts and maintains accounts receivable records. Calls customers on outstanding accounts to collect monies owed. Work with the sales and services personnel to resolve outstanding balances on accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following duties, but not limited to:
- Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
- Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
- Obtains and mails invoice copies for customers, as requested.
- Processes daily credit card deposits.
- Files check stubs and bank receipts.
- Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
- Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
- Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follows up.
- Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
- Post Payments-research needed.
- Log, sign, and mail accounts payable checks and perform special handling instructions.
- Scan checks received in the office and post accordingly.
- Generate and mail statements and past due letters, this requires research as we have numerous. customers that
need to be excluded.
- Create daily deposit and reconcile and forward to staff accountant for processing.
- Maintain and update tax exempt certificates.
- Update customer mailing addresses on returned letters and statements.
- Maintain and update Accounts Receivable training module with procedure changes.
- Maintain a list of all outstanding issues with client services department.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-5 years experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience in Great Plains Software is preferred
Bancsource is a nationwide maintenance service (equipment) provider to over 1,200 banks and retailers. The key technology serviced includes: ATMs, Smart safes, teller cash dispensers, teller cash recyclers, bank scanners and other banking technology. The company is based in Springfield, Missouri and has been operating for more than 36 years. Bancsource services all major OEM equipment for mission critical customer systems including ATMs, smart safes, drive-up systems, vaults and sorters. The company is the largest ATM and branch automation reseller for Nautilus Hyosung in the US market and an image processing technologies reseller for NCR.
In April, 2015, Bancsource www.bancsourceinc.com was purchased by CapitalWorks LLC, a middle market private equity firm headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio.
The plan is to build on Bancsource heritage as a great service provider to build a world class service organization capable to provide services across a broad array of self service solutions in the financial and retail industries nationwide. We have a balanced view of growth with an expectation of 10-12% top line growth and 15-17% EBITA growth per year. Secular trends in the financial services industry are pointing towards non-OEM service opportunities supporting the growth strategies of the company
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:21:12 PDT