Under minimum supervision, the Financial Analyst is responsible for supporting EVO's corporate finance areas. Specifically, the position is responsible for the reporting and analysis function including variance analysis, pricing / profitability analysis, and forecasting. Assist with the production of monthly, quarterly, and other ad hoc executive reporting. The analyst will also play a key role in developing the annual and five year financial plan both at a divisional and consolidated level. Document and maintain position processes. Maintain a professional working relationship with internal and external customers.
• Produce monthly reports which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
• Reconcile data to external (profitability reports, subsidiary reports) and internal (General Ledger) sources.
• Create or update models and projections for new periodic data gathered and information needed.
• Assist in the creation of budgets and cash flow analysis and models.
• Analyze results and report exceptions or anomalies to supervisor(s).
• Create summaries and reporting packages for executives.
• Provide insightful analysis of business performance and trends, budgets and forecasts, analysis of performance variances, and other related ad hoc financial analyses.
• Assist and coordinate the preparation of the annual operating and capital budgets and periodic forecasts
• Develop familiarity with loan agreements and covenants.
• Gain comfort with the accounting system; develop ability to extract financial data on operating affiliates and service lines.
• Establish working relationships with operating and subsidiary management personnel to facilitate the preparation of the operating budget and analysis of variances to budget.
• Assist with leading operating and subsidiary managers through the budget planning process.
• Prepare reports for presentation to management on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Analyze cash flows, cost controls and expenses to guide corporate management.
• Develop a reliable short-term cash flow projection and track with reasonable detail.
• Create financial analyses and models related to business development and growth opportunities.
• Perform ad hoc financial analyses to facilitate strategic and tactical decision-making.
• Review lease agreement contract language to understand obligations, risks, and liabilities.
• Prepare financial reporting for our investments and have the ability to track internal operating performance metrics.
• Document and maintain position processes to help ensure position continuity and for reference in the performance management process.
• Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in your department goals.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting and 2-4 years of business experience in finance or banking industry; preferably credit card processing.
• Knowledge of general accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
• Experience in reporting, consolidation, and/or financial analysis.
• Excellent oral and written communication and reasoning skills.
• Strong work ethic.
• Attention to accuracy and detail in processing information.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Engaging personal style with a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to lead by example through intellect and persuasion.
• Ability to work well with others in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
• Team player with a hands-on approach.
• Strong analytical mind with experience in strategic financial analysis preferred.
• Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical.
• Must be detail orientated with strong organizational skills.
• Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills.
• Excellent analytical/problem solving and decision making skills.
• Competent in Windows based computer applications (Microsoft Office) with a high proficiency in Excel (V-lookups and pivot tables). Great Plains accounting software or comparable system preferred.
EVO is a leading privately-held payments service provider of merchant acquiring and processing solutions for small businesses, Independent Sales Organizations (ISOs), financial institutions, government organizations, and multinational corporations located throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Europe.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, EVO is a single source for the full range of electronic payment services. EVO offers an industry leading array of secure, innovative products and solutions that support the growth of their highly valued customers and their businesses. Our 600,000+ worldwide customers trust us to provide reliable point-of-sale solutions for their eCommerce, mobile, and retail businesses and to support alternative and noncash payment methods, including EMV, NFC, and mobile wallets.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 05:31:50 PDT