Financial Reporting Specialist
This position is responsible for supporting the daily production of financial reports by actively participating in the preparation and review of all financial reports to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Demonstrates a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with homeowners, vendors, co-workers and the public whether contact is by mail, telephone, e-mail or in person. Constantly strives for improvements in work process and results to better meet client's expectations.
- Reconciles bank statements monthly to ensure accuracy.
- Responsible for reviewing financial reports on a daily basis.
- Prepares and furnishes consolidated financial statements, reports, and statistics to management.
- Responsible for making adjustments to financial reports as needed in order to ensure accurate records.
- Assists with property transitions as needed.
- Coordinates the process for departing properties.
- Resolves property inquiries. Answers general questions as well as those related to specific properties in a professional manner.
- Maintains essential records and files.
- Performs general administrative tasks as necessary.
The above statements reflect the general information considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements which may be inherent in the position.
This position reports directly to the Accounting Manager.
External Relationships: Frequent contact with property management.
Internal Relationships: Contact within the department and with other Company staff at all levels.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree or specialized vocational/technical training is preferred.
- Experience in related field, as well as basic computer skills are necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to understand and carry out industry specific written and oral direction.
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving. Presents ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner; negotiates, persuades, and modifies opinion in order to reach the goals/objectives of the Company.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member. Ability to relate well with others.
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner with a high level of accuracy, attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion is critical to success. Must be professional at setting priorities and coping with competing demands.
- Neat, professional appearance.
HERITAGE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Heritage Property Management Services, Inc. is a full service property management firm that has been in business since 1982. We specialize in the management of both Homeowners Associations and Condominium Associations. Currently, our portfolio includes over 85,000 homes spread across more than 550 communities, all in the state of Georgia. Our professional staff and comprehensive approach to property management are what allow us to build better communities for the Associations we serve.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 10:27:13 PDT