Software Configuration Analyst
We are looking for a Software Configuration Analyst.
- Designs, develops, automates, and maintains productivity tools using programming, database or scripting languages to improve software modeling and development.
- Designs and implements build procedures that are used to support software product development and use.
- Develops software configuration standards and policies for company-wide use.
- Trains software developers in the use of configuration management tools and the implementation of software quality standards.
- Maintains the Software Configuration Management System including collection or distribution of code documentation, problem report and change request processing, software build documents, and delivery of software products to operational environments.
- Utilize the MKS Integrity Suite to version control the source code, documentation, products, and other files supplied for Software Configuration Management.
- Organize and Facilitate Pre-deployment and Post-deployment meetings and activities for assigned managed applications.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support as needed for Release Management migrations and deployments of applications.
- Manage the complete Release schedule for application deployment.
- Create, update and maintain necessary documentation such as processes, workflows, and application diagrams.
Pay is based on experience.
The Fulcrum Vets leadership team offers a wide-range of capabilities to include a solid history of working closely with customers, at all levels, to improve overall performance and reduce Information Technology (IT) costs by knowing their business processes, evaluating current operations, applying operational and business metrics to help manage performance, and maturing complex environments to posture customers and partners to meet changing business requirements. The additional value that the Fulcrum Vets Team brings to the environment is not only our proven program and project management skills and capabilities, but also the hands-on experience in actually delivering the services that make up an IT services capability. Fulcrum Vets understands what it takes to provide our customers and partners a service, and possess the unique capabilities that other Service Disabled Veteran Owned Businesses do not.
Windsor Mill, MD
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 09:58:33 PDT