About the Opportunity: Our client is currently seeking an experienced Internal Auditor with a background in manufacturing. In this role, the Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing individual internal audit projects, as part of the total internal audit plan. This individual will also support internal audit management, including the Director of Internal Audit.
The Senior Internal Auditor will be responsible for:
* Developing internal audit scope
* Performing internal audit procedures, and preparing internal audit reports reflecting the results of the work performed
* Coverage of functional and operating units and focusing on financial, IT, and operational processes
* Assisting, when needed, with internal audit management with periodic reporting to the audit committee, development of the annual internal audit plan, perform testing of Sarbanes Oxley ('SOX') controls and champion internal control and corporate governance concepts throughout the business
* 3-4 years of current, relevant internal or external audit experience with a medium size internal audit group and/or with a top tier accounting firm in Audit & Assurance Services
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* Previous experience with GAAS and Internal Controls
* Understanding of Internal Control concepts and experience in applying them to plan, perform, manage and report on the evaluation of various business processes/areas/functions
* Understanding of internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices
* Understanding of the Technical aspects of Accounting and Financial Reporting
* Microsoft Excel proficient
* Solid time management and problem solving skills
* Great interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* Strong attention to detail
* Willing to travel domestically and internationally approximately 15% of the time.
* Highly organized
* CPA /CIA
* ACL experience
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Santa Clarita, CA
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:14:47 PDT