This position will provide services to key accounts. It will handle the direct supervision of all employment related aspects of the contingent workforce assigned to a specific client to include, but not limited to the following outlined responsibilities:
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office Applications to include but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer (required)
- Great communication skills oral/written (required)
- Bilingual (Spanish) skills (required)
- Prior Warehouse/Distribution experience, (preferred)
- Schedule Flexibility (required)
- Previous supervisory experience (required)
- Experience in Account Management (preferred)
High School Diploma, or GED required. At least three years of college education; or the equivalent amount of education and work experience required. Bachelor's Degree preferred, but not required.
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for new hire orientations, and handling employee training.
- Responsible for scheduling procedures that match operational needs.
- Responsible for solving Payroll issues on a timely basis.
- Responsible for all counseling sessions, and evaluations of temporary and temp to perm employees.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with all client requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the development of the account, and the fulfillment of orders for assigned client.
- Responsible for the overall administration and proper communication to client of required reporting to include: Worker's --Compensation procedures, Corrective Actions, Performance Evaluations, Attendance (Tardy, Absent, Vacation, Personal Time, Holiday) Reports
- Responsible for performing specific research/investigation into operational issues as needed.
-Can start anywhere from 4pm - 6 pm and last sometimes until 2 AM.flexibility is REQUIRED and it may include: Weekends, Nights, Holidays, extended shifts in order to accomplish goals and needs of the client company.
- Must be available via phone to employees and/or client at all times to better serve the needs of the business.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY ONLINE
www.ResourceEmployment.com JOB# 12239
Equal Opportunity Employer
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Earth City, MO
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:41:05 PDT