Cloud Software Engineer
Title : Sr. Cloud Software Engineer
• Design and implement cloud based micro services for a highly scalable, large scale deployment
• Research and prototype using open source technologies
• Integrate third-party Paas services
• 5+ years of large scale distributed software design and development experience.
• Experience building REST APIs
• Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Agile development
• Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Heroku, or other PaaS technologies.
• Experience in two of the following languages: Go, Java, C#, Ruby, Python
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• BS or higher degree in computer science or a related field.
• Desirable Experience in OS virtualization and containerization technologies such as Docker is a plus.
• Experience in one or more of following open source projects is a plus: RabbitMQ, Cloudfiy, ElasticSearch, CoreOS/etcd, Kubernetes, Openstack.
• Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus.
• Experience in working in a distributed team environment is a plus.
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 12:15:31 PDT