Instructor / Technical Trainer
KMC Controls is a well established and growing building automation controls technology provider and manufacturer in New Paris, Indiana. We are a member of Intel Solutions Alliance and we partner with Dell on our IoT Solutions. In order to support our progressive solutions and products and support continued growth, our team has an excellent opportunity for an Instructor / Technical Trainer.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Confers with management and staff to determine training objectives.
• Assists in the design and development of training programs including, outlines, manuals, handouts, evaluations and laboratory exercises.
• Conducts classroom, laboratory and on-the-job instructional programs at the Corporate Training Center or at Customer Locations.
• Uses only the most current approved instructional materials
• Monitors student performance and provides assistance and feedback as required.
• Administers and controls evaluation tools in accordance with KMC policies.
• Provides constructive feedback to the training team to ensure instructional materials are technically correct, current and complete.
• Participates in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain information useful to training facility and integrates information into training program.
• Completes training documentation and records in accordance with KMC policies.
• Ability to Travel 50% TO 75%
Minimum requirements for this position are Preferably Bachelors, or Associates, Degree in Engineering, Education, or five to seven years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and Visio (2007 and newer)
• Strong communication and creative thinking skills
• Positive "can do" attitude and high energy, building relationships, and being a team player
If this is of interest to you, please submit resume online now at
KMC Controls is an established and growing Building Automation Technology company in northern Indiana. We are committed to provide innovative and intuitive solutions from responsive and supportive people. We are a member of Intel Solutions Alliance, and we partner with Dell on our IoT Solutions. Since 1970, KMC Controls has been building and delivering innovative solutions for intelligent building automation and HVAC controls. KMC is the only privately held, full-line building automation and controls manufacturer operating within the USA.
New Paris, IN
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 07:34:43 PDT