Professional Services Analyst
POS Company Looking for Restaurant People to add to its Training Team (Needham MA)
FoodTec Solutions is a restaurant Point of Sale company based out of Needham. We are looking for experienced Hospitality professionals to join our Professional Services department. If you are considering a move out of day-to-day restaurant operations, but are still looking to use your acquired skills within the industry, this is an excellent opportunity.
About the job:
The Professional Services department supports our customers in many different ways including, but not limited to:
- New Customer Go Live Support
- Initial and continuous training of all functions of the FoodTec Solutions software
- Providing solutions for customer inquiries
- Building the User Interface for the customer's menu
- Assisting the customer in managing web ordering, email marketing, and other enhancements
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate will be college educated and have experience in the Hospitality industry, preferably at a managerial level. The ideal candidate will also have an above average knowledge of restaurant POS software from a user perspective. In addition, we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- The ability to quickly switch from one task to the next, varying in nature and complexity
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- The ability to diagnose, break down, and provide solutions a wide range of customer requests
- The ability to provide top-of-the-line service to a diverse group of customers
- POS Experience a Plus: 1 year
FoodTec Solutions, Inc is a premier point-of-sale ( POS ) solution provider in the restaurant industry. FoodTec Solutions offers a comprehensive transaction based system that enables restaurant operators to manage all aspects of their business from order management, delivery, customer management, marketing and management reporting.
Headquartered in Needham, Mass., FoodTec Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes: Medical Insurance; Dental Insurance; 401(K); Profit Sharing; Paid Vacation/Holidays; Short Term Disability; Tuition Reimbursement.
If you desire to make a difference, are committed to bringing the highest quality of service to our customers and send us your resume and salary requirements for consideration. We are not accepting employment agency referrals for this position.
Needham Heights, MA
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:22:29 PDT