Cyber Security Engineer
The INFOSEC Systems Technical Engineer is filled by an individual skilled in the area of sensor configuration, design, maintenance, and signature development. This position supports a Civilian Agency Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) organization protecting the network security of tens of thousands of users. The work site is located in Leesburg, Virginia.
The INFOSEC Systems Technical Engineer is a member of the CERT Infrastructure Support Team. This position requires the ability to:
- Deployment and planning and implementation tasks
- Configuration management and develop processes to track system and signature change
- Provide technical assistance with the build, maintenance, and troubleshooting of IDS
- Must have working knowledge of IDS event generation for troubleshooting signature issues
- Monitor health and welfare of all IDS deployed
- Develop IDS Life Cycle plan for all IDS, including support with testing of new IDS systems
- Assist government staff with requirements development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems
- Minimum ten years of relevant professional experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor's degree
In addition to required education or equivalent experience;
Minimum three years IT experience
- Experience with business process reengineering, capability maturity model, change management, or process improvement
- Experience with information security devices (e. g., firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems) and applications (e.g. security information management tools (e.g., NetForensics, ArcSight)
About Beacon Cloud Solutions, Inc.
Beacon Cloud Solutions(BCS) is a San Diego based technology company based on the belief that an Internet connection and a web browser is all you need to fully run and operate a business. It is our mission and passion to develop and deliver cloud-based solutions that change the way data is processed and how our customer do business. We are a family oriented company and believe that it is OK to have fun at work. We believe our customers should be able to work from anywhere with an Internet connection and a web browser so that is how we operate. Also, we love our customers because they keep us in business, so when they call us we are happy and do everything we can to solve their issue.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 13:56:33 PDT