Helpdesk Engineer Level II
We are looking for a reliable, well-rounded Helpdesk Engineer Level II to support our clients with remote and onsite support. The primary job function are systems and end user support for Windows, Apple, and Virtualized environments. This position is responsible for managing and maintaining our end client's networks. Delivering operational excellence and ensuring client satisfaction are essential to success in this role.
IT System Administrator Duties:
- Respond promptly to support requests from clients and internal staff regarding system support, applications support, connectivity issues, software installations, upgrades, etc. and resolves issues to minimize downtime within mission critical systems
- Perform the administrative activities associated with maintaining Windows 7/8/2008/2012 servers and PC's, Active Directory, phone systems as well as mobile email support
- Conducting monthly Preventative Maintenance for the network, Windows 7/8/2008/2012 servers, and 3rd party software
- Monitoring system and network components, analyzing performance, examine event logs, and check system backup logs
IT System Administrator Requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years of technical experience
- Must be available for occasional off hours support and maintenance
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job
- Experience with routers, layer 2 switches, and other networking devices
- Experience in managing Microsoft Server Operating Systems and Networks
- Experience with all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications
- Experience with virtual environments
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships
- Willingness to develop professionally
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- A+ Certification is preferred
- NET+ Certification is preferred
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSA) is preferred
- MSP experience is preferred
- Hospitality experience is preferred
Tier 1 Techs is Managed IT Services Provider with a focus on hospitality.
We are a fast growing Manged Services Provider in South Florida.
We are looking for talented individuals looking to work in a team environment with opportunities for training, growth, and development.
Learn more about us @ http://www.tier1techs.com/about-us/
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 22:33:06 PDT