• Understand and document current and to-be business processes and flows,
• Identify and document requirements and user stories,
• Work with developers to ensure successful implementation of documented requirements,
• Write and execute test scripts and test scenarios,
• Assist with future plans for enhancing the process to onboard future customers (agencies, boards, commissions),
• Work with the customers to assure their understanding of the application being implemented.
8+ years of relevant experience in the following areas
• Experience serving as Business Analyst (BA) or Business Process Analyst (BPA) on large, enterprise commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) implementations (e.g. PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle Fusion, Salesforce, ServiceNow).
• Experience working with business customers to gather requirements and user stories.
• Experience working on projects using Waterfall and Agile software development methodologies.
• Experience developing and executing test cases.
• Experience tracking requirements through entire project lifecycle to ensure satisfactory implementation.
• Experience developing and evaluating training material.
Ability to troubleshoot application issues and business problems and develop solutions.
Salary is negotiable
Dunson & Associates is a people resources company, specializing in Healthcare solutions. Our highly qualified people separate us from our competition. Our people are readily available to solve problems and address the needs of our customers on a consulting or staffing basis--anytime, anywhere.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 06:46:50 PDT