Business Development Professional
THE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION FOR THIS POSITION IS FLEXIBLE
RESPONSIBILITIES: Reporting to the Managing Director, Client Relations & Business Development, the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding and supporting the firm's existing relationships and developing new ones directly within the financial intermediary space. Segments to include: broker-dealer, independent planner and RIA community. This is an "outside" position. The individual we seek will be working remotely. Frequent travel is expected. Although the territory is nationwide, preference is for candidates to reside in the Midwest.
- Develop a successful marketing and sales strategy which will be achieved through reaching specified goals and objectives. Prudent asset growth is critical.
- Manage the entire sales process from developing an opportunity, delivering presentations and closure, systematically performing ongoing follow up.
- Effectively communicate the investment philosophy, process and performance of ACR's products and services.
- Participate in periodic strategic budgeting and sales projection planning.
- Maintain and update business development activities in company CRM system.
- Work closely with the Managing Director of Business Development, Client Relations and the investment team to strategically position the firm to attract assets.
- Maintain industry expertise and knowledge of industry related topics, ACR and competitive products and maintain proficiencies in delivering value-added presentations to advisor audiences
QUALIFICATIONS: The successful candidate will be a highly energetic investment professional with 3+ years of "outside" marketing/sales experience within a given territory achieving a track record of raising assets within an investment management firm.
- Thorough knowledge of investment principles and practices, and ability to articulate investment philosophy, process and value proposition.
- Proven ability to communicate and build credibility.
- Ability to develop and execute a sales plan, manage a sales process and leverage internal resources effectively.
- Extensive client contact and relationships.
- Experience marketing within multiple distribution channels including RIA, broker dealer and independent planner marketplace.
- Highest level of integrity, and ethical standards.
- High degree of initiative seeking an opportunity in an entrepreneurial and growth oriented environment.
- Strategic and collaborative mindset, solutions based approach to selling.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- MBA or CFA preferred.
- FINRA license 7, 63 and 66
COMPENSATION: Competitive compensation commensurate with qualifications and performance.
COMPANY: ACR Alpine Capital Research is a fundamental valuation based asset management firm. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, ACR primarily serves the institutional and financial intermediary marketplace. Our investment philosophy is rooted in principles essential for successfully evaluating value and risk. For additional information, please visit www.acr-invest.com.
St. Louis, MO
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 15:38:22 PDT