Proposal & Contract Analyst
The Analyst, Proposals & Contracts supports Global/Regional Account Managers, Sales Management, and the Professional Services department in the pricing of our products and services, the drafting of statements of work, and amendments to statements of work. The Analyst, Proposals & Contracts is an expert in the contract and pricing methodology behind company's products and services, and interfaces with numerous departments within the companny as well as with our customers to share that expertise.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop statements of work/amendments to statements of work using the company's pricing tool and/or pricing methodology as required.
- Train and coach pricing methodology to personnel within company and for customers as appropriate.
- Provide analytics on contractual data to drive business thought and decision making.
- Ability to learn and understand internal systems to automate process and develop reports for analysis.
- Conduct Trend Analysis.
- Facilitate required approvals by appropriate management for pricing adjustments, statement of work and amendment to statement of work delivery.
- Interface with Legal department staff to expedite legal review and approval of final statements of work/amendments to statements of work as required.
- Develop and maintain customer specific guidelines for unique customer pricing and/or statement of work/amendment to statement of work formats.
- Facilitate regular updates and maintenance to pricing tool and contractual templates as required.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and projects as required.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience or equivalent relevant experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Bachelors Degree, in Mathematics, Economics, or Finance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Contract management experience within CROs or other application software providers
- MBA or MS preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including Visual Basic for Applications, macros and advanced security techniques
New York, NY
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 07:08:26 PDT