Tenured SHAREPOINT Programmer
CITIZENSHIP OR GREENCARD REQUIRED
El Segundo based construction management firm is
seeking an addition to their Information Services Team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SharePoint Developer, hands-on development of web-based applications.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows and BI dashboards.
- Experience with SQL Server including SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Implement, maintain, and document policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide documentation of code and workflows.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience with the following languages and tools:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- NET based language (C#, VB.Net)
- SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Creativity and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively on tight deadlines.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Bachelors Degree in a Technical Discipline.
- Microsoft certifications a plus.
BENEFITS: 100% medical-dental-vision; life insurance; three weeks vacation, nine holidays, 2 days paid time off; 401k match, yearly bonus, education; flexible spending plan, gym membership
SYSTEMATICS AGENCY is Los Angeles' oldest and most trusted I.T. recruiting firm, having successfully filled permanent and contract assignments with several thousand California, Nevada and Arizona firms since its inception in 1964.
FEES ASSUMED BY CLIENT FIRMS
Los Angeles, California 90049
El Segundo, CA
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 18:21:36 PDT