Configuration Manager in Bethesda MD with Active TS/SCI clearance
We are hiring Configuration Manager or Specialists in Bethesda MD
Title: Configuration Manager or Specialists
Location: Bethesda MD
Duration: Full Time
Clearance: Active TS/SCI Clearance required
- We are Seeking a candidate who have experience Updates the existing enterprise CM Plan (CMP) to formalize management approaches and tools for collaborating, project planning, and tracking activities for all NMEC sites, systems, networks, environments, infrastructure, network peripherals, and software.
- Provides central coordination and management point for all aspects of integration and enterprise CM within NMEC, and serves as the agent for collecting, monitoring, analyzing, and reporting program activities.
- Performs documentation and software configuration control for estimate 30+ mission applications. Identifies configuration items, implements change control in managing an NMEC CCB, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits quarterly on 2 NMEC private enclaves. Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, Information Technology Assets. Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change board. Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations.
- Provides Configuration Oversight to a standard of 200+ CI baselines, on 3500+ CI's (Servers, Desktops, Switches, Storage Arrays) on 2 Private network enclaves
- Responsible for maintaining the Altiris CMDB tool which includes managing workflow, escalation processes, and reporting templates
- Maintain NMEC Software library with 300+ item titles
- Maintain NMEC CM\CCB document library, averaging minimum of 100 documents per month and an active library average of 1200 SDLC documents
- Provides technical services support to Subversion\JIRA CM software code library
- Responsible for Configuration Control Board and Tech Exchange organization, and development of all components of Configuration Management Plan.
- Responsible for confirmation of activities of scheduled maintenance plans through CCB
22nd Century Staffing, Incorporated (TSCSI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCSI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, and Commercial and Local agencies. TSCSI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 07:58:01 PDT