Director of Benefits Administration - ACA, EDI, Online Enrollment
The Director of Benefits and ACA Services, a management level position, will provide operational and system administrative support to OnePoint HCM clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform requirements gathering, design, testing and implementation of benefit and Affordable Care Act products.
- Coordinate the annual renewal process with clients.
- Configure system for all enrollment events, maintain carrier connections and ensure data integrity through analysis and audit.
- Satisfy client data requests and complete routine reports and analysis.
- Research any issues relative to system performance and/or calculations.
- Coordinate timelines with client and conduct kick off meetings with other implementation team members.
- Coordinate and deliver on various annual projects including implementation of open enrollment and EDI connectivity.
- Take technical lead on implementation of new benefit programs or changes to existing benefits programs.
- Provide professional and timely service to internal and external customers.
- Perform monthly reconciliation of Carrier invoices.
- Create complex custom reports.
- Customize OnePoint HCM system to meet client needs which requires understanding the internal business needs of each client and providing a solution to meet those needs.
- Train client on the set-up and management of their benefit plans, structure, profiles and ACA data.
- Probe clients to uncover business challenges and potential obstacles.
- Manage implementations for specific products.
- Coordinate with other departments to overcome challenges that affect the overall success of the implementations process.
- Manage the team of HRIS Implementation/Support and Benefits/ACA Implementation/Support staff.
OnePoint Human Capital Management is the affordable enterprise cloud HCM solution. OnePoint has one database and one employee record, giving you one seamless user experience across all functional areas. OnePoint HCM includes Payroll, Human Resources, Time and Labor Management, Recruitment, Benefit Enrollment, Leave Management, ACA compliance, and much more; all in a secure, cloud native environment. OnePoint HCM clients can access the application anywhere, anytime and on any device. Our target customer is the mid-size employer that desires a robust, and complete HR platform.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 16:25:43 PDT