Full Time Job for Mid Level Splunk Engineer in McLean VA
We are hiring Splunk Engineer in Mclean, VA
Position Title: Splunk Engineer
Location: Mclean, VA
• Expert knowledge of SPLUNK - minimum of 4-5 year's working in enterprise environments
• Administer the SPLUNK platform, maintaining all aspects of the platform and associated apps at peak effectiveness.
• Maintain Splunk dashboards and associated charts, graphs, and drilldowns to enable managers, administrators, users and analysts to maximize the utility of the Splunk platform and applications
• Experience with Splunk Searching and Reporting, Knowledge Objects, Administration, Add-Ons, Dashboards, Clustering and Forwarder Management
• Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
• Understanding of TCP/IP and basic networking
22nd Century Technologies, Incorporated (TSCTI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCTI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, Commercial and Local agencies. TSCTI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development, we were named as Best Software company to work for by Forbes in 2015.
If you already have your dream job then, please refer anyone you know who might be qualified for this role and stand a chance to get a referral bonus from us.
22nd Century Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:33:23 PDT