We are hiring a Mulesoft Architect for a CTH/PERM position in NY, NY
2 Mulesoft API Gateway hands on architects - 10-15 years of industry experience.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems Management, Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Location -Chicago - New York
- Initial duration of 4-6 months
- Should be open to travel
- 10-15 years overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus
- 5+ years in the architect and/or lead engineer role managing, building and delivering business solutions (e.g. in Banking, Capital Markets, Finance, Insurance)
- Expert understanding in Java/J2EE/.NET/Spring Suite, SOA, ESB, Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies
- Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middleware, etc.)
- Experience in defining microservices (service decomposition, choreography design, state persistence, interaction model, etc.) taking into account business, legal and compliance requirements
- Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge, and best practice
- Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Strongly desired experience in retail banking and wealth management
- 2+ years of MuleSoft Anypoint API Gateway experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) or similar API gateway products such as APIGEE, MASHERY, etc.
- Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, JMS, WS-*, HATEOAS, etc.
- Require strong experience working with RAML or Swagger using MuleSoft API Portal/Designer and API Manager
- Design and development experience with ESB/SOA/BPM middleware layers using tools like MuleSoft, IBM, etc.
- Strong experience in version control systems such as Git and RTC
- Experience in API Gateway infrastructure planning, installation and upgrades across multiple countries
- Hands-on experience in implementing API Security and Access control (SPNEGO-TAI, OAuth, SAML, SSL) etc.
- Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
- Experience in the design of cloud native applications
- Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
- Exposure to DevOps
- Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance Tests is a big plus.
- Able to interpret requirements to develop Mule services/integrations in CI/CD and Agile process.
- Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
- Make technology decisions related to Mulesoft Anypoint API gateway and existing bank legacy capabilities and environment
- Oversee the development and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirements.
- Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
New York, NY
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 08:09:18 PDT