Project Manager: Healthcare IT
Lightbeam Health Solutions is looking to expand our team of experienced Project Managers to oversee implementations of our population health and patient engagement application solutions.
Responsibilities include the coordination and overall management of Client implementations from inception through the project lifecycle.
Tasks and Duties include:
- Developing and maintaining project plans
- Facilitating timely decision-making and issue resolution
- Managing Project stakeholders
- Client relationship management
- Managing Communication internally/externally
- Managing Project team
- Managing Project risk
- Managing Project budget
- Managing Project conflicts
- Managing Project scope changes
- Change management
- Reporting within Lightbeam
- Quarterly Client Update presentations
- Project delivery in accordance with contract deliverables
- 3rd party vendor relationships involved in the project.
- Ensuring successful project delivery, in accordance with contract deliverables
Bachelors Degree Required in related field
Lightbeam Health Solutions, Inc. is a Population Health Management software vendor. We provide a single platform that facilitates end-to-end population management. Our comprehensive tool set supports Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), payers, large provider groups, health systems and other healthcare organizations who aspire to provide superior care to their patients at a lower cost.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 14:04:45 PDT