We're looking for a full-time Operations Associate to join our team!
- Guide new and existing customers through the FarApp setup/configuration process.
- Improve overall implementation efficiency by developing action-oriented solutions.
- Help create new-feature documentation and self-help articles.
- Answer customer questions, configure account settings, and diagnose issues.
- Report and prioritize any software issues, shortcomings, and feature requests.
We're looking for somebody who is passionate about customer success and technology. You're interested in starting at the ground-level with a company so that you can help it grow and share in its success. We hope that you're excited to make a big impact because you'll have plenty of opportunity to do just that. If you're ambitious and smart, we're definitely interested. But if on top of that, you're the type of person who gets things done, then we're looking for you.
Excellent communication skills - both written and oral
Experience with technology and/or operations
Experience with eCommerce systems is a plus
Medical, dental, and vision plan
FarApp is the solution to eCommerce automation. Whether you keep your business data in a spreadsheet or on a mainframe, FarApp can connect your customer-facing systems (Amazon, eBay, Shopify, etc.), distribution and supply-chain system (Shipwire, Shipstation, etc.), and your back-end systems (such as NetSuite).
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 12:42:24 PDT