Sales Director/Account Executive - Northeast, United States
Altec is seeking a driven and proven sales professional to grow our business through the territory expansion of our channel partners and invidividual sales opportunities, with support from our channel partners. Our focus is to identify and close opportunities in the the Midwest, Northeast and Southeast territories of the United States. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Laguna Hills, CA, but you can work from anywhere within the US.
The Sales Director/Account Executive role sells Altec's suite of software solutions to C-level executives with the support of ERP channel partners. Applying basic process re-engineering concepts, you will position our solution as an automation tool to enhance or streamline accounting business processes.
This lead sales position is supported by an internal team that qualifies lead opportunities and sales engineers perform solution demos, as well as identify prospect requirements and assist in proposal development. Additional energy come from our a strong marketing team who generate a consistent influx of leads from trade shows and other martketing methods that leverage exclusive endorsements from major ERP software publishers. Dedicated support from a channel marketing manager helps implement partner programs generating additional leads from hosted customers webinars and onsite user training.
- Four (4) year undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Five (5) or more years' successful software sales experience.
- Experience selling ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Sage, SAP, Oracle, Lawson, Peoplesoft or document management solutions preferred.
- Three (3) years channel sales experience with proven track record of cultivating relationships and implementing strategies to close new opportunities.
- Trained and skilled in utilizing solution selling techniques to C-level executives.
- Highly computer literate and experienced with CRM and sales database tracking programs.
- Advanced communications skills (verbal and written) with strong presentation abilities.
Estimated travel 25-35%. Primarily domestic; may include some international travel.
Altec is a leading provider of Integrated Document Management (IDM) solutions to mid-market companies. For more than 30 years, Altec has provided a wide range of accounting-centric paper to paperless solutions including its flagship product, doc-linkTM, which enables companies to capture, archive, workflow and route structured and unstructured documents to customers, employees and vendors. Altec's comprehensive solutions include IDM, output management, MICR check disbursement and paper documents that serve more than 13,000 customers worldwide.
Join us and full-time, regular employees will enjoy health benefits, paid life and disability, paid time off benefits and a 401k . We are true professionals in how we approach our work, partners and customers, yet offer a relaxed and friendly culture!
Altec is an equal opportunity employer
Employment is contingent on successful background screen
Laguna Hills, CA
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 09:45:06 PDT