Senior Tax Manager
- Prepare and review consolidated federal and multistate state corporate income tax returns
- Knowledge of intercompany transactions and multi state issues (apportionment, busines and nonbusiness income, combine/consolidated v stand alone filings)
- Prepare and review corporate tax provisions including analysis under the FIN 48 provisions
- Prepare and review corporate estimated tax payments, extensions, tax notices, and related issues
- Prepare and review Forms 5471 and 5472
- Research and analyze various federal and state tax issues
- Manage client engagement responsibilities, such as tracking due dates, project deliverable status, etc.
- Minimum of 6 + years of experience preferably with a Big 4 firm
- Knowledge of Go RS,cel, pro-systems FX, or Corp Tax
- CPA prefered
- Masters in tax a plus
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Woodland Hills, CA
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:18:58 PDT