Technical Account Manager (TAM)

Employer
MXOtech, Inc.
Location
Chicago, IL
Posted
Apr 03, 2017
Jobs Outside Higher Education
Software & Technology
Institution Type
Outside Academe


Job Description

TITLE: Technical Account Manager (TAM)

REPORTS TO: Director of IT

LOCATION: West Loop, Chicago

A growing, fast paced Chicago based IT Managed Services Provider (MSP) and Software Development Company located in the West Loop is seeking a Technical Account Manager to on board, retain and expand our client relationships by providing exceptional service and effective solutions.

This person must represent our core values and deliver high-level client support as well as contribute in a big way to our team camaraderie and spirit.

You must have the following credentials for consideration. Candidates not meeting credentials will not be considered:

Skills:

• Manage new client on boarding, strategic planning and budgeting. On boarding includes explaining the services, ensuring the contract is clear and that the customers knows how the services will be delivered. Also setting clear expectations.

• Responsible for client retention and achieving monthly client satisfaction goals. Work with the client team and internal team to meet service commitments, resolve any issues and provide the best suited solutions. Audit work performed to ensure adherence to the "best practices" and effective rates.

• Expand existing client relationships by identifying new opportunities that will benefit the clients business. Strategic IT consulting, network design, project scope of work development and IT budgeting. Writing proposals, presenting and closing new work proposals.

• Maintain and grow new and existing relationships; measure and maintain customer satisfaction.

• Analyze customer data to identify and implement process changes that will eliminate customer pain points and ensure incredible experiences.

• Hold regular strategic technology meetings with assigned clients.

• Provide day to day account management services - client concern calls, coordination of bigger tasks with client

• Perform service ticket audits for assigned accounts and facilitate daily review of alerts and service tickets.

• Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution, achieving success, and engaging resources, as necessary.

• Conduct onsite or online presentations that showcase the services and products of the company.

• Help develop and maintain client's documentation including policies and procedures.

• Client Contract Administration for assigned Clients including but not limited to contract pricing modification and enforcement of terms as necessary.

• Managing client agreements in PSA (ConnectWise) and facilitate periodic device counts for contract accuracy.

Experience:

• Minimum of 5 years' experience in technical account management dealing with C level executives, business owners and or decision makers.

• Proven persuasive skills. Someone who has been there, done that and knows the value proposition of business processes and technology, and how to communicate ROI.Great preparation and meeting skills to clearly present and follow up on technology business meetings

• You must be data-driven. We want someone that's excited about scoreboards, tracking success, and setting compelling, aggressive schedules for improvement

• A person who thrives on a human-centered approach, and understands the value in delivering a cohesive client experience.

• Working in-depth with a CRM is a MAJOR plus

• We are a Microsoft partner using 80% Microsoft products. We manage our client Networks using a Managed Services product called LabTech. Technologies include; Office365, Exchange, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Firewalls, Networks, Server2012R2 and Mobile Devices. The remaining 20% is with Apple technologies and various mobile devices.

• Application Development Technologies include; The Microsoft .NET framework - MVC, C#, SQL Server, SSIS, BizTalk, and Xamarin

In return you will be rewarded with:

• Working for a company that truly CARES about its employees and clients in a fast-paced, NO DRAMA environment.

• An environment that Is extremely detail oriented and appreciates PEOPLE who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success

• Leadership team that welcomes your ideas and fosters working as a team of TRUE professionals.

• Our unique company benefits include; great healthcare and dental plan options with BCBSIL, 401k retirement planning opportunities, tax-saving commuter benefits, Divvy bike passes, cutting-edge training opportunities, company lunches and breakfasts, team awards, special company events and celebrations, all in all a modern, cozy, on the edge of the loop type of work environment!

How To Apply: http://www.mxotech.com/about-mxo/careers/

Company Description
http://www.mxotech.com/about-mxo/


Chicago, IL

66951e1c8

Fri, 31 Mar 2017 10:19:42 PDT

PI97404578