Under the direct supervision of the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, the Financial Analyst position is responsible for assistance of all fiscal functions of Victor Community Support Services, Inc. as needed, and for oversight and mentoring of the functional accounting systems of the Victor Administrative office.
- Performs financial analysis, budgeting, and reporting as needed for ongoing and new contracts, ensuring accuracy and stability of accounting and financial information.
- Coordinates with program and fiscal leadership to develop financial models for use in proposals and new contracts.
- Maintains a comprehensive communications network with the programs, fiscal, administrative staff and county personnel in order to facilitate administrative and financial activities.
- Generates annual Cost Reports required by county contracts in timely manner.
- Provides oversight and recommends improvements to internal controls and accounting policy/procedure development.
- Contract monitor for county contracts to ensure compliance with fiscal requirements.
- Works with Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis, Regional and Executive Directors on developing and implementing annual budget process and updating annual budget numbers in accounting system.
- Must possess a Bachelors degree in Business/Accounting from an accredited college and one year of Accounting/Financial Experience. Additional years of experience may substitute for B. A. degree (five years' experience).
- Must have basic knowledge related to modern principles of management.
VCSS is a community-based focused agency which delivers mental health and family support services in the homes, schools and communities in which people live. VCSS delivers programs ranging from prevention and early intervention programs to highly intensive home-based services designed to prevent residential and other institutional placements. VCSS is focused on empowering people of all ages to build upon their strengths and capacities to address the problems and needs they have within their lives.
Victor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 12:38:02 PDT