Data Forensics Engineer
Deep-dive investigation high-level and escalated end user reported data issues within the Lightbeam Healthcare Population Health Management software.
The Data Forensics Engineer / Sr. Quality Assurance Analyst provides high-level qualitative support and troubleshooting for Lightbeam Population Health Management software. The engineer receives, prioritizes and resolves escalated and complex data and application issues requiring a deep-dive investigation into the underlying data to establish root cause and recommend resolution.
• Perform analysis of reported issues including clear understanding of end user issue, the expected outcome, and previous actions take to resolve
• Engage with end user, as appropriate, to assist in resolving an issue
• Utilize appropriate diagnostic tools and techniques to assist in investigating root cause
• Implement corrective action to resolve issue as authorized and appropriate
• Consult with Development resources, as appropriate and necessary
• Identify, record, and thoroughly document findings, defects/bugs
• Test fixes to ensure issue has been successfully resolved prior to production deployment
• Learn and maintain working knowledge of software and hardware used by the company
• Provide weekly/monthly status reporting to Management. End User on open request and issues
• Perform knowledge transfer through documentation and/or training to support personnel and end users
• Provide recommendations for training material and user guide improvements and revisions
• Work closely with Project Managers, Development, Quality Assurance and Support
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate investigative activities
• Record and document results and compare to expected results
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven working experience in software testing, quality assurance and/or development
• Advanced knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems(RDBMS), specifically SQL Server. Experience importing and exporting data in multiple formats (Excel, CSV etc.)
• Strong knowledge of software testing/QA methodologies, tools, and processes
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive documentation of resolution progression including discussion and actions taken through final resolution.
• Obtain and maintain working knowledge of Population Health Software and platforms
• Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
• Excellent oral and written skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Healthcare industry experience specially in the fields of Population healthcare and/or physician electronic medical record experience is preferred, but it is not an absolute requirement.
• This positon has no direct report supervision responsibilities
• Candidate must be able to work with minimal supervision
Educational and Experience
o A relevant college degree, with 3+ years of professional experience
o In lieu of a degree, equivalent professional experience may be considered
o Background in technical support, quality assurance, software testing or application engineering will be considered as an advantage, as well as experience with population or electronic medical record systems
Lightbeam Health Solutions, Inc. is a Population Health Management software vendor. We provide a single platform that facilitates end-to-end population management. Our comprehensive tool set supports Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), payers, large provider groups, health systems and other healthcare organizations who aspire to provide superior care to their patients at a lower cost.
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:58:24 PDT