R.J. Augustine & Associates CPA's, Ltd. is a tax, accounting, audit, and management consulting firm located in Schaumburg. Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for highly motivated Senior Auditor who has a passion to serve and a hunger to thrive. We put the people before the numbers. R.J. Augustine & Associates has been awarded one of the 2015 "Best Places to Work in Illinois" and has built a culture around achievement and teamwork, and has an environment that treats everyone as a member of the RJA family.
We are seeking a Senior Auditor to join our growing practice to complete audits, reviews and compilation engagements and prepare financial statements. As a member of an engagement team, you will not only prepare and review audit workpapers, but you will also participate in engagement planning and management and will provide critical in-field training for lower level staff and progress professionally by accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
Qualified candidates should have 2 to 5 years of senior audit management experience in public accounting performing audit and review fieldwork, a demonstrated knowledge of GAAP and GAAS, a Bachelor's degree in accounting and a CPA is required. Experience with manufacturing, employee benefit plans and not-for-profits a plus. Successful candidates will have experience with a paperless audit, preferably ProSystem fx Engagement, excellent oral and written communication skills, a strong client service orientation, and, the ability to meet deadlines and budget time efficiently are mandatory.
- Providing timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Preparing all necessary financial statements and related disclosures and reportable conditions letters, with an eye on quality, thoroughness, accuracy and timeliness.
- Keeping lines of communication open with staff and clients.
- Supervising audit associates on engagement teams.
- Delegating audit section responsibilities to associates and reviewing work product they prepare.
- Evaluation of client internal controls.
- Interview and documentation of client staff inquiries.
- Documentation of control flow policies and procedures.
- Generate internal control recommendations for improvement.
- Monitoring and reporting the productivity of staff, and adherence to work plan schedules on each assignment.
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing continuing education.
- Anticipating and addressing client needs and concerns.
- Identifying opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:42:43 PDT