Senior Computer Programmer
The Swain Techs is seeking a Telephony Senior Programmer. They will configure the Interactive Intelligence environment for the telephony system platform and prepare for success in the configuration of the customization to the platform.
Responsibilities included but not limited:
• Hands-on experience navigating and customizing the telephony platform software on the server.
• Experience utilizing a unified, customer-based implementation and computer telephony integration.
• Creation and design of telephony call flows; creation and design of program logic flows.
• Aspects of programming and logic are required. Knowledge and skills necessary to perform Contact Interaction Center (CIC) troubleshooting and customization, to effectively create and modify programming logic for the Interactive Intelligence (CIC) - including but not limited to:
o Describe the handler-oriented subsystems and how they work.
o Research, plan, design build, publish, test and activate an existing or new handler (subroutines).
o Use Interactive Intelligence to manipulate subroutines (handlers).
o Create variables, values and attributes within objects or tools in programs.
o Use the Expression Editor to set parameters in tools.
o Select tools and subroutine form in Interaction Designer pallets. Define and describe the use of attributes, events, objects, tools, steps, subroutines, values, variables and properties that make up a handler.
o Pass variables between programs. Describe how handlers interact within each other, as well as with the Interactive Intelligence Interaction Client.
o Describe the basics of flow control and other related concepts, such as how the CIC handles outbound activity.
o Effectively use Interaction Designer's online help.
Experience and Education Required:
• Experience with Interactive Intelligence or similar telephony platforms
• Have knowledge of Windows OS interface(s) and familiarity with its terminology.
• Have current working knowledge of a 4th generation programming language or event-driven language (e.g. Visual Basic, C, C++, Basic, or another procedural language) and have built an application using tools associated with that language.
• Have created or designed telephony call flows; have created or designed program logic flows.
• Have performed debugging or troubleshooting of program code.
• Be able to set up ODBC functionality within Windows Operating Systems.
o Integrate to Remedy CTI, CRM Siebel integration, email and ACD/IVR processes.
Make a difference with Swain Techs.
As you consider a career at Swain Techs, you will find countless opportunities to contribute to solutions that are changing the world in real and measurable ways in our technical, engineering, and enterprise IT core business areas.
Why Swain Techs?
Swain Techs is an award winning 8(a) certified small business with over a decade of exceptional performance.
Headquartered in Horsham, PA with offices in Washington, DC., Virginia, Delaware, New York and Florida Swain Techs has been awarded more than $20M in prime contracts in the last three (3) years with U.S. Navy-NAVAIR PMA 250, the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Department of Commerce-US Patent and Trade Office (USPTO) and the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Agency (CBPA) We are among the fastest 5000 growing companies in the US for 2014 and 2015 according to Inc. Magazine.
We are CMMi ML3 appraised for Development & Services plus Service System Development and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
We know that our continued success begins with you.
Swain Techs is always looking for bright, energetic, entrepreneurial people to join our team.
So if you are looking for an exciting environment, where your opinion is highly valued and you are fanatical about customer service, we would love to talk with you.
Come and discover what makes Swain Techs a great place to work.
Visit our web site http://swaintechs.com/careers
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:32:28 PDT