Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineer
Start to End Networks is looking for Security Operations Center Engineers in Roslyn, VA.
Qualified candidates **MUST HAVE** the following qualifications
- Active DoD Secret or Higher Clearance.
- 3 to 5 years hands on experience working in a SOC Environment.
- Experience with monitoring network defense technologies, cyber security analysis, incident response, or forensics.
- Experience with use and administration of network defense monitoring tools and systems, information assurance assessment tools, network access control systems, and SIEM products.
- Experience with Fortinet, Splunk, nPulse, CounterACT, StealthWatch, Source Fire, Fire Eye, BRO-ids, Palo Alto, F5, Ironport, Redmine, Lockpath, Netoptics, OPSWAT, Carbon Black, Solarwinds, Remedy etc security applications.
- Experience with monitoring audit events and other data from various operating systems, databases, and applications to analyze and correlate event data, create situational awareness, and provide trending reports.
- Event detection, initial investigation, and reporting.
- Coordination and response to events on all of the monitored networks and the systems on those networks, while utilizing provided workflow platforms to track security events.
- Experience working in a cyber-security team to develop skills, sources, and methods to provide the best cyber defense capability to protect the customers' IT assets from all cyber threats, attacks, and exploitation.
- Experience with maintaining awareness and status of all relevant cyber defense initiatives, indicator lists, threat reports, incident response techniques, and cyber defense technologies to ensure that cyber defenses are effective and incorporating the best protections.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on all cyber defense issues.
- Assist in the development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Keep track and assist on the zero days, and the vulnerabilities related to the network and assist IA and ID staff on daily basis.
For more information: check http://www.starttoendnetworks.com
Start to End Networks offers the following benefits.
PPO/HMO Health/Dental/Vision Plans.
Long Term/Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, AD&D Coverage.
3 weeks PTO
10 Federal Holidays
401k with company match.
Thu, 23 Mar 2017 14:07:02 PDT