We are looking for an individual who enjoys accounting and also likes working in a team environment.
As an Accountant, you will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities.
- Coordinating preparation of financial reports in accordance with GAAP, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, departmental reports, and reports for government regulatory agencies
- Directing determination of depreciation rates to apply to capital assets
- Coordinating the audits of company's accounts
- Recommending modifications to existing corporate programs
- Assisting with annual budget and forecasts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred or two year degree with 2-4 years of related experience
- Extensive understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general accounting transactions, A/P, general ledger and, journal entries.
- Proficiency with computerized accounting systems
- Microsoft Word/Excel - ability to create, maintain, and understand complex spreadsheets and database applications
Des Moines, IA
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:26:58 PDT