Senior Auditor, Top Regional Firm, $65k-$78k DOE
Our client is seeking a Senior Auditor or Semi-Senior Auditor who is interested in being part of a fast paced learning environment. The successful candidate will have over 3 years of recent experience in public accounting/auditing as this role will be required to handle everything from planning to execution. A CPA or CPA candidate with audit experience in a large local CPA firm is highly desired. Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills and is able to meet deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking challenge within a growing, dynamic organization.
• Regularly inform the partner on the status of projects and any problems encountered.
• Apply basic knowledge of business functions, processes and strategies.
• Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash Flows) with disclosures.
• Basic review of client SEC filings
- Perform Controls Testing and SOX Audits
- Review engagements or agreed-upon procedures engagements.
• Understand transactional flow and key transition cycles.
• Review and prepare audit programs under the supervision of an assurance manager.
• Develop and maintain ongoing business relationships with client personnel.
• Other duties as assigned.
4 Year College Degree in Accounting
Certified Public Accountant or Candidate
3 or more Years of Experience in a Public Accounting Firm in the Following Areas:
Preparation of Financial Statements
Thomson Reuters/Creative Solutions Suite of Products
Engagement CS for Managing Audit Engagements
PPC Smart Practice Aids and Tools
Creative Solutions Accounting for Client Write-Up
Fixed Assets CS for Depreciation
File Cabinet CS for Document Management
CPA By Choice is a professional consulting firm focusing on Interim CFO and Controller Services as well as financial management and regulatory compliance consulting.
Our staffing and recruitment groups, Staffing By Choice and Tech By Choice specialize in senior to executive level searches in the Accounting and Finance arena. Built on decades of expertise, we provide customized recruiting services to a broad range of clients, from publicly traded companies to small and mid-sized businesses.
Why Navigate Your Search Through CPA By Choice?
We strongly believe that candidates are just as important as clients and treat you as such.
By registering with CPA By Choice, you will gain opportunities for Interim CFO and Interim Controller assignments. Simply apply to a listed opportunity or contact one of our recruitment and consulting coordinators.
Using CPA By Choice shortens the time to get your qualifications in front of our national network of executive search consultants and allows you to apply for positions through our site, where we advertise selected permanent executive and senior-level positions.
For real time job updates, follow us on Facebook at: CPAByChoice
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 18:49:58 PDT