Embedded Systems Developer
If you are a highly motivated and dynamic individual who wants to work on highly visible, critical products in the emerging wireless data market, then this engineering position is for you: Senior Firmware Engineer on a team of smart, ambitious, and fun people involved in the development of advanced policy-based networking software.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently and on small project teams, and must excel in an energetic and fast paced start-up environment. Your responsibilities will include design, documentation, code implementation, quality testing, and production support.
• Work with embedded software team to define firmware architecture on new products and support firmware on existing products
• Interface with mechanical, EE, SW and other teams - both internal and external - on product hardware design and firmware design architecture
• Strong debugging skills and experience with bench top equipment such as protocol analyzers/exercisers, logic analyzers, and oscilloscopes
• BS CS/CE/EECS and 5+ years of experience designing, debugging and supporting embedded system solutions build on Linux
• Solid C and C++ coding abilities. Some assembly experience is a plus
• Experience with RTOS's, preferably ThreadX
• Experience selecting micro-controllers and working with new peripherals, features, and development environments
• Experience reviewing board schematics
• USB, I2C, SPI, UART Linux driver experience desired
• Knowledge of embedded bootloaders, including U-Boot and Linux
• Knowledge of embedded CPU architectures, specifically ARM
Global leader in advanced Machine-to-Machine / Internet of Things platform and application software.
San Francisco, CA
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 15:16:39 PDT