Title: Web Developer Location: Seattle, WA Duration: 12 months+ Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners offers the most sought after Information Technology positions with some of the most well-known companies in the world. Our client is a global industry leader who was recently ranked as one of this year's most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. With a long history of providing exciting family and entertainment experiences they are committed to continuous innovation to provide customers with new experiences.
- The Content Management Systems team delivers content management and publishing solutions that are closely aligned with business segment strategies, while providing subject matter expertise and facilitating knowledge share in the CMS space across the company.
- We are experts in content management and publishing, and are focused on providing a portfolio of scalable, flexible and cost-effective CMS solutions, including the GoPublish CMS suite.
- Collaborate with business technology teams to integrate the client applications
- Communicate technical architecture direction and coordinate technical proof of concept analyses
- Create user applications that transform complex tasks and information into a user-friendly, engaging learning experiences
- Partner with leadership to ensure that technical designs meet customer requirements and implementation constraints.
- Strong communications skills and ability to manage business expectations is required.
- Ability to collaborate with business to develop recommendations and solutions is required.
- Working across client teams to develop standards for software development processes
- 4+ years of experience in web development
- Recent experience using current tools and techniques for building rich client-side applications and user experiences
- Experience consuming Web Services (REST w/ JSON, Oauth) and working with related standards
- A desire to work in a highly collaborative team using iterative, agile development
- Superior technical, analytical and problem solving skills demonstrated by an ability to
- resolve a wide range of issues in imaginative as well as practical ways and to select best methods and techniques for solving problems
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM and/or Kanban)
- 1-2 years of experience using AngularJS, Ember.js, or Backbone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of Internet protocols and technologies
- Passion for technology and innovation in the online environment
Our benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive Medical Benefit
- Competitive Pay
- 401K Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for 15 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. We understand and value the unique needs of the industry and always strive to stay above the curve. The company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We take pride in our business model and strive to create a positive workplace environment through an exemplary culture. TekPartners continues to grow and expand with office locations in South Florida, Orlando, Charlotte, and Washington, DC. Learn more at www.tekpartners.com.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 20:18:51 PDT