Accountant - Manager Level - Great Opportunity - NYC Location
Accountant - Great Opportunity - NYC
Accountant - Manager Level (Seniors Considered) - CPA's Preferred
Accounting firm with offices in NYC and Westchester, diverse practice, great environment, unlimited opportunity
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: (See all details below)
Small and rapidly and growing, 35+ year old Certified Public Accounting firm offering the traditional accounting services of auditing, reviews and compilations as well as income tax planning, tax preparation and management advisory services to individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, exempt organizations and emerging businesses.
We are looking to add a well-rounded accounting professional with the vision for future opportunities for our firm and our clients. This client facing positions will report only to the two partners of the firm.
The firm has an office in Midtown Manhattan as well as in Westchester (Scarsdale) -we have a position available in NYC
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
- Preparation/Review of corporate, individual and partnership tax returns
- Preparation of payroll tax, sales tax and internal management reporting
- Participate in certified audits, compilations and reviews
- Preparation of financial statements from and including client write up
- Responsible for daily communication with clients and government agencies
- Internet Research, as needed
- Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 7 years of accounting experience
- Background should include tax return preparation/review, client write up and general accounting (audit, compilations and reviews a plus)
- Should be a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- The ability to handle a fast-paced environment
- Have interest in professional growth and learning
- The ability to work overtime when necessary
- Have strong communication, interpersonal and computer (Word/Excel) skills
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Opportunity to participate in Pension/Profit sharing plans
- Friendly, team environment, work atmosphere.
Salary requirements should be included in your submission.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
• Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
New York, NY
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 07:52:55 PDT