Experiential Brand Ambassador-IC
Brand ambassadors and professional product demonstrators with outstanding stage-presence needed for immediate, on-going positions representing MetroPCS at local events!
ABOUT THE JOB
The MetroPCS Experiential Brand Ambassador is an exciting position for those who are seeking a long-term field marketing opportunity! As a Brand Ambassador, you will be demonstrating and promoting MetroPCS plans and services and providing product knowledge at major events such as Monster Truck Jam, Ringling Bros. Circus, festivals, etc.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. This position is not just an opportunity for recent grads to build their resume and gain professional skills.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
What's in it for you?
- Exciting travel opportunities within your market
- Part-time and Independent Contractor BA work
- Competitive hourly pay
- Paid training
Potential Day-in-the Life:
- Travel to event via personal transportation
- Promote MetroPCS plans and services
- Set-up/tear down of event booths
- Guerilla marketing
CLICK TO APPLY NOW FOR INSTANT CONSIDERATION
#BrandAmbassador #ExperientialMarketing #Events #Marketing #Sales #SignSpinning
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage and excite customers and Retail Sales Associates creatively with inspirational product communication style that explains the features and benefits of MetroPCS within a retail and/or events environment
- Make a significant contribution towards sales and improve the consumer buying experience through effective product training of store personnel
- Advise customers by providing information on products
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to operations
- Complete daily call reports and all training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines.
- Able to stay within talking points provided
- Travel to assigned stores or event locations as dictated by Market Manager
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Ensure work station/kiosk/event location is clean, well-organized, functional, and presentable
- Guerilla Marketing
- Sign Twirling
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Six (6) months prior sales, promotion, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of consumer electronic products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality
- Reliable transportation to arrive on time at assigned store locations every weekend
- Must have a smart phone and/or WIFI enabled tablet with the ability to report visits on site at store location
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekends
WHO WE ARE
2020 Companies is one of the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the United States. Our success over the past 23 years has been a result of our relentless passion to elevate consumers, our team members, and our clients.
WHAT WE DO
Whether we are launching new products, penetrating new consumer segments, or executing sales and marketing strategies, we can help you reach your business goals. 2020 identifies the opportunities in every challenge and works side-by-side with brands to guarantee success.
Each year we deliver over 25 million in-person impressions and we generate nearly $10 billion in client revenue. Our initiatives deliver a better return on investment for clients and retailers alike.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 14:21:46 PDT