Senior User Experience Designer (UX Designer)
Our client, a leading and growing technology company, is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer (UX Designer). This is a full-time role located in Quakertown, PA.
The ideal candidate will have 3 - 8 years of experience with UX design, experience conducting user research, interaction design, and visual design experience.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Conduct stakeholder interviews to define business needs.
- Conduct user research to understand user needs and wants.
- Review and analyze user research and developing user personas and workflow.
- Develop digital and paper mock-up/prototypes and testing with users. Working with highly skilled computer science professionals to deliver world-class user experience to the end user.
- Develop Information architecture and user interface designs to exceed users' expectations and create positive emotions.
- Work with a cross-functional team to develop product strategy and prioritize features.
Experience and Skills Required:
- 3 - 8 years of industry experience in the field of User Experience Design
- Experience conducting user research
- Experience with interaction design and information architecture
- Visual design experience
- Thorough knowledge of human interface design fundamentals and hands-on experience in designing UI prototypes and using a range of design tools
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively with all cross-discipline colleagues and customers
- Willing and able to travel 10-15%
- Candidates must be able and willing to submit a portfolio of their work if selected for an interview
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, human factors, Engineering Psychology, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Digital Media with at least a 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 10:09:52 PDT