Marketing Coordinator - eCommerce
Marketing Coordinator - Ecommerce Brand Management - for the Woburn, MA location
Be on the front lines of promoting and maintaining an international eCommerce brand in a start-up like environment. Manage the creative and content of email and social media campaigns. Manage website content and help shape usability. Manage a network of affiliates and help them maximize their impact on the brand. This is great opportunity to have a big impact on an up-and-coming business.
*BOSTON AREA APPLICANTS ONLY*
- Manage the development and deployment of campaigns across multiple channels, focusing on messaging across advertisement and landing page content
- Own responsibility for all aspects of customer retention email marketing, including creation, organization and updating of the email schedule, QA'ing, and deployment
- Write copy and call-to-action messages that speak to the needs of the customer or prospect
- Establish affiliate relationships with top customers and other publishers to drive focused traffic in multiple languages
- Identify and engage affiliates to create video reviews and content about Stackry in their own language
- Build brand on social media to promote engagement and reviews, regularly upload content and engage with audience
- Project manage translations of website and emails for various countries, including identifying and negotiating with vendors
- Build strong working relationships with management regarding marketing communications topics in support of corporate goals - research and analyze relevant industry trends to develop innovative ideas for content
- Create persuasive marketing communications to differentiate the company and service offering within the marketplace
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Intelligent, consultative approach to marketing program management
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Graphic design abilities and proficiency with modern design tools
- Detail oriented
- 2+ years in marketing in a Business-to-Consumer environment with significant focus on email, social and affiliate management
- Portfolio of marketing, advertising, and/or web creative
Stackry is an entrepreneurial endeavor of Optima Shipping Systems that runs like a start-up but which is backed by a company that has been in business for forty years. Stackry aims to utilize Optima's years of logistics experience to enable the consumers of the world to find the products they want at prices they can afford and thus democratize the seamless eCommerce experience that Americans have come to take for granted.
Stackry is a leading international parcel forwarder based in Massachusetts with warehouses in sales tax-free New Hampshire. The Stackry brand was built out of our existing international shipping and logistics business in order to support the growing demand for international customers wanting to shop for goods in the U.S.
With over 30 years of international shipping and logistics experience, we have been able to utilize our parent companies' extensive experience in shipping and logistics to build a parcel forwarding offering which provides the best value to consumers.
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 06:47:59 PDT