Knowlogy Corporation is actively seeking a motivated team player to join the accounting department. The position will primarily be responsible for Accounting and Human Resources duties.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Verify approval on all invoices and check requests
- Able to prepare and process checks for multiple companies
- Update an maintain vendor database
- Audits and verifies expense reports
- Reconciles vendor statements
- Ability to process and follow-up on rush items
- Maintains accounts payable files
- 1099 preparation
- Special projects as assigned
- Billing, Accounts Receivable, and payroll processing
- Excellent work ethic
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter through the ZipRecruiter portal.
Knowlogy Corporation is an IT consulting and training company with twenty-six years of experience in designing, developing and delivering customized solutions to meet our clients specific business requirements.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 11:32:49 PDT