RF Engineer - Junior Entry Level - DAS
RF Engineer - Junior Entry Level
Seeking an Entry level RF Engineer responsible for testing DAS RF Wireless Networks ( 4G, LTE ) for various operations. This position will build field experience for candidate in order to obtain an RF Engineering position. Graduates encouraged to apply.
- Develop RF Field skills in testing and optimizing DAS Networks
- Test and optimize wireless networks. Includes CW Drive Testing & System Drives.
- ATP Testing for Hub and Field.
- Conducting site survey for Antenna placements.
- Verify and analyze data collected from the field.
- Use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment.
- Create manuals and support documentation.
- Utilizing tools such as Mapinfo, JDSU, receiver and transmitter to test sites and analyze data.
- Monitor and analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures,handoff features.
- Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF Engineering tools and antenna theory to choose tower antenna placement.
- Responsible for capacity planning, GSM frequency planning and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis.
- Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-orientation of sites.
Established in March 2001, Archis Inc., is a professional services company that consults, plans, designs, manages, implements, and maintains Construction & Technology Solutions. We focus on managing and delivering Project & Program Management, Network Infrastructure, Information Technology (IT) and Wireless solutions to clients. Archis have provided custom solutions and built a reputation for being reliable, knowledgeable, and punctual.
Partnering with companies such as Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Fortinet, Ring Central, Crown Castle, Dell and others, we provide our clients with cost effective Technology Solutions that are secure, reliable and scalable. Our slogan, One source for your technology solutions is one of the core values of Archis. Our goal is to have our clients contact us for all of their technology related requests; From planning to implementation, our turn-key solutions gives our clients more time to focus on the operations of their business. With a focus of providing Turn-Key solutions, our services portfolio includes Construction Program and Project management services.
We provide our clients with ongoing support, training, planning, and resource staffing in order to use technology to improve their business value. Our managed services (Proactive IT) solutions enables us to monitor our client's networks 24 hours a day and it gives us the ability to be proactive and prevent downtime.
Archis, has provided continuous service to our clients for over 15 years and will continue to provide excellent service to every client. We work diligently to maintain our core values of being resourceful, reliable, knowledgeable, and punctual. We are a strategic partner to our clients.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:15:32 PDT