Automated Test Engineer in Bethesda, MD with Active TS/SCI clearance
We are hiring Automated Test Engineer/Automated Tester in Bethesda, MD
Title: Automated Test Engineer/Automated Tester
Location: Bethesda, MD
Duration: Full Time
- We are looking for an Automated Test Engineer/Automated Tester for an exciting project in Bethesda, MD. The Automated Test Engineer will serve as an interface point with our customer and other stakeholders to ensure that the planning and execution of test activities are congruent across the program.
The project supports the implementation of the Documentation Exploitation Software (DOMEX). As an Automated Test Engineer, you will be helping us to improve applications and provide better service for a national level, information gathering and data mining software suite. Your contributions will be vital to providing a high quality user experience to our customer analysts.
- Works closely with the application architects to develop a solid testing solution, working towards the future state of the application architecture that includes automated testing for continuous integration;
- Participates in complex test automation efforts using automated tools for Agile software projects;
- Develops automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and user stories during each development Sprint;
- Develops, implements, documents, and monitors best practices for test automation developers across Scrum teams;
- Communicates automation goals, priorities, and status across the organization;
- Identifies innovative solutions to solve complex test problems;
- Assists in the training/mentoring of team members, including testers, developers, and business analysts;
- Partner with Agile Release Train to plan for new functionality, resolve defects, and incorporate error injection test methodologies;
- Provide input into improving the Automation test framework for the organization;
- Define automated test criteria to be used to determine which functionality should be automated;
- Develop automated test for all functionality that meets the specified automation criteria.
- Strong hands on experience developing software tests for functional, performance, and regression testing that include automated, ad-hoc, and manual testing elements.
- 8 years' experience with focus on Automation Testing using automation tools to include Java code integration.
- 5+ years' experience in Requirements Analysis, Transition, Integration, System, Acceptance and Regression testing.
- 2+ years developing automated scripts where web services are utilized and test data may be mocked to accelerate testing cycles.
- 2+ years experience with agile development, DevOps, Test Driven Development.
- Knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Build and Continuous Deployment Practice, Tools and trends.
- Good understanding of QA methodology test plans, test cycles, and software releases.
- Experienced with defect management and tracking tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- BS Degree
- Previous experience with the Intelligence Community.
- Experience with Automated Testing tools and scripts;
- Agile team experience;
- 6+ years of IT related work experience
- Current active TS/SCI required. CI Polygraph preferred.
22nd Century Staffing, Incorporated (TSCSI) is a government focused Services and Solutions provider. Appraised at CMMi Level 3, certified as ISO 9001, ISO 20000, and ISO 27001, TSCSI has over 19 years of experience providing solutions and services to various Federal, State, and Commercial and Local agencies. TSCSI has won over 120 Prime Federal Contracts with a mix of 70/30 DoD and Civilian contracts. Our federal client list includes US Air Force, Army, Navy, DLA, DLI, Marine Corps, DIA, FBI, USDA, DOE, DOT, DOL and many other agencies. In addition, we are serving 150+ Prime Contracts with State and Local government in 49 states.
With D&B Open rating score of 95, we have been successfully serving customers with high customer satisfaction. Our customer focus with motivated employees alone made us to grow 300% in the last three years. With this growth we have reached 1200+ workforce across the US Continent and OCONUS, serving our clients with pride. We also have over 50 people supporting mission services in OCONUS in 8 different countries. With our high employee retention policy, well designed career growth through training and professional development
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:09:48 PDT