IT Helpdesk Engineer - Client Support
The objective of the IT Helpdesk Engineer is to be the first point of contact for Midnight Blue customers. The team is focused on working on technical issues for a client base that outsources IT support to our company. The Helpdesk Engineer is responsible for excellent customer support in the creation, routing, scheduling and limited servicing of task/tickets initiated by customer requests.
The Helpdesk position is an entry level role which provides a great foundation to a career path in technical and engineering support. Midnight Blue has many growth opportunities available and we are seeking bright, people-oriented individuals with a passion for learning technology and supporting customers.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
Drive to meet and exceed organizational goals for:
• Customer Satisfaction.
• First Contact Resolution Rate.
• Employee Satisfaction.
• Average Speed of Answer.
• Demonstrate strong customer service skills to provide phone support including: listening to the customer to gain an accurate understanding of the situation; being empathetic to the customer's situation and having a sense of urgency to resolve the issue; producing accurate, detailed documentation at the client, problem and incident level; resolving conflict.
• Focus on customer satisfaction and service delivery quality.
• Answer inbound calls/request in a timely fashion.
• Meet or exceed Helpdesk position Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Job Requirements Qualifications & Requirements:
• High School/GED diploma and Information Technology secondary education and/or relevant experience.
• 1 year helpdesk/service desk, call center or network operations center experience preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Functional proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Since 2005, Midnight Blue has been focused on serving the IT needs of small businesses in the Pittsburgh region. We are growing and adding more people to our team.
Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:35:56 PDT