• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Established book of business.
• The ability to multi-task and work under a deadline.
• Strong desire to set aggressive goals and see them through to completion.
• Proven track record of professional and ethical business practices.
• Must be registered with FINRA with a Series 6 and 63 license and a clean Broker check history.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your business to new heights?
Do you want to be part of a team of professionals with a combined total of over 75 years' experience in the financial services industry?
Betcher Financial Group is looking to add ONE experienced advisor to our team. We are an independent agency that focuses on making sure our clients have professional advice at all stages of their career and beyond.
• We offer dedicated on-site administrative staff to assist with both front and back office business tasks.
• Dedicated personnel to help develop client profiles and case design so you can spend more time in front of your clients.
• Business development and strategy planning with the President of Betcher Financial Group, Roger Betcher Jr.
• Opportunities to improve your business through industry training and designations and opportunities to train with some of the best people in the industry.
Betcher Financial Group is an independent financial advisory firm specializing in wealth management, retirement planning, and estate planning. As an independent firm, we offer a more diversified range of options tailored to our clients' needs. Our mission is to help ensure businesses succeed, families are protected, and people enjoy a comfortable retirement.
Sterling Heights, MI
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:47:28 PDT