Tier IV, Consultant
Required Product/Expertise: Experienced OM/BSM architect familiar with implementing BSM/OM solutions for the federal classified customer.
TS/SCI DHS EOD eligible required
Detailed Task Description
Overall Solution Planning and Design
1) Organize requirement gathering workshop with all End-User Customer stakeholders
2) Review of End-User Customer documented requirements for overall Enterprise System Management initiative inclusive of:
a. Functional specifications
b. Business requirements
c. Availability requirements
d. Failover requirements
e. Performance & scalability needs
f. Operational and reporting requirements
3) HP will provide an assessment of currently defined requirements by End-User Customer based on event management and operational monitoring standards and leading practices. HP will assist End-User Customer in finalizing the Requirements documentation.
4) Discuss HP Leading Practices used through the project related to:
a. Naming conventions
b. Event definition guidelines
c. Event modeling standards
d. Enterprise ready node group and policy management system
e. Standard Monitoring Templates
5) Discuss implementation options and document final implementation strategy including migration from What's Up Gold and Nagios for:
a. HP OML environment
b. HP NNMi
c. HP NA
d. HP SiteScope
e. Existing OM policies
f. Existing NA & NNMi policies
g. Existing SiS monitoring
6) Discuss the criteria to determine that the monitoring platform is ready to be migrated to the production environments. This monitoring production migration checklist will list the technology, process, and personnel checks that should be performed to ensure successful production migration of the monitoring environment.
7) Discuss integrations options and document recommended integration strategies for:
a. Symantec Service Desk solution (event to incident, overall configuration management)
b. HP Internal integrations
8) Produce overall Solution Design Document
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 11:53:04 PDT