We are looking for an Enthusiastic Team Player to join our Family! You will be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company.
- Performs accounting transactions and processes to ensure adherence to corporate and accounting procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts, review for exception items, ensure activity is approved and documented.
- Backup to the processes for ensuring accurate payment of prevailing wage jobs and certified payroll reports on weekly payrolls.
- Compares invoices to receiving documentation and purchase order, researching and resolving any discrepancies. Enters invoices with purchase orders into the 3-way match Timberline Purchasing module and exports them to the Accounts Payable module.
- Reviews and posts receiving documents into the Service Management module. Compares and posts the related AP invoices into Service Management for import to Accounts Payable. Researches and resolves any discrepancies between the Service Management Purchase Order, the receiving documentation and the AP invoice.
- Enters standard invoices, not requiring a purchase order, into the Accounts Payable module. All standard invoices require appropriate documentation and approval.
- Analyzes vouchers for payment. Marks the vouchers for payment, takes discounts when applicable, runs the appropriate reports, runs the checks through the laser printer, approves and posts the batch, reviews the checks for accuracy, attaches any necessary remittances and obtains signature. Prepares signed checks and remittances for mailing.
- Resolves any discrepancies in a timely manner. Reviews and researches any vendor invoice issues, and follows through until resolution. Notifies Office Manager or Controller when appropriate.
- Prepares manual checks as necessary. Enters checks into the Timberline Accounts Payable module.
- Processes employee expense reports for payment. Reconcile and code credit card, fuel bills, and lease expenses for entry into Timberline.
- Posts cash receipts to the Accounts Receivable Timberline module. Posts customer receipts to the invoices as identified by the payment stub, and posts any non-AR cash receipts to the appropriate GL account. Researches discrepancies in open invoices as identified by the customer payment stub as compared to AR Aging prior to posting receipt, and resolves in a timely manner. Custodian of the original checks.
- Assist in completion of special projects
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Experience in SAGE 300 a plus.
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
Keller Fire & Safety is a multi-state leader in Fire Protection and Fire Suppression . . . protecting people and property throughout the Midwest.
Keller is a great place to work for those who want to work!
Kansas City, KS
Fri, 31 Mar 2017 06:03:12 PDT