Business Development Manager
• Advertise and present company services to current and potential clients.
• Face to face sales based interaction with customers
• Contact and Inform potential customers about what we have to offer
- Identify, research and pursue high win probability opportunities
• Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Collaborate with our team of capture, technical and program management professionals to close sales. Support the proposal development effort by providing customer and competitive intelligence.
• Ensure customers are aware of latest developments and deals
• Create sales objectives to present to staff
• Leading a team of roughly 10 representatives (making sure they are conducting their position properly, timely, and adequately.
- Market corporate capabilities throughout the civilian sector.
• Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields is preferred but not a deal breaker (training process will cover how to administer your position correctly)
• Positive attitude, friendly
• Strong closing skills
• Detail and time-oriented
• Growth and compensation are based on an individual's performance
• Career oriented position for workers looking to Advancement within our establishment
- Key attributes include excellent interpersonal, presentation, analytical and organizational skills; reliable, trustworthy, mature, and self-confident; and presents a polished and professional image.
Sat, 1 Apr 2017 15:33:57 PDT