R.J. Augustine and Associates, Ltd., CPA's is a tax, accounting, audit, and management consulting firm located in Schaumburg. Our rapid growth and increasing demands for our services has created a need for highly motivated Tax Accountant/Tax Preparer who has a passion to serve and a hunger to thrive. We put the people before the numbers. R.J. Augustine & Associates has been awarded one of the 2015 "Best Places to Work in Illinois" and has built a culture around achievement and teamwork, and has an environment that treats everyone as a member of the RJA family.
- 1-3 years of recent tax experience in public accounting
- BSA required; MSA or MST a plus
- CPA License
- Emphasis on corporate and individual tax return preparation
- Moderate tax planning and tax research
- Assist with tax audits
- Identify tax issues, recommend solutions and/or suggestions, and share them with the manger, partner and/or clients
- Promotes the Firm's services to clients and prospects
- Ability to organize, work efficiently, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with tax software and Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a positive and open-minded attitude
If your experience matches the qualifications of this position, and you are interested in becoming part of the RJA Family, please send us your resume.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 12:35:07 PDT