We are looking for alarm technicians with experience with Burg and Fire Alarm panels such as: Ademco, GE, DSC, DMP, and others. Additionally, support Access Control, CCTV and the ability to troubleshoot technical problems, excellent customer service skills, good driving record, valid driver's license and must be able to successfully pass a criminal background check. Those candidates with NICET or other certifications will be paid at the higher end of the pay range.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Installation and maintenance of alarm systems. Occasional lifting, carrying, some ladder climbing.
- Coordinate with Manager and dispatcher for the purpose of completing service and work orders efficiently.
- Diagnose causes of problems or failures in systems for the purpose of identifying equipment and systems repair.
- Inform dispatcher and or manager the status of service in order to take appropriate action.
- Replace system components as assigned; panels, audible/visual alarms, etc.
- Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring availability of equipment required to complete service.
- Respond to emergency situations during and after normal work hours to resolve immediate safety concerns.
- Organize assigned vehicle, tools and equipment.
- Keep accurate records for timekeeping and inventory
Denver, Aspen, Summit County, Vail, Glenwood Springs
We are a regional full service alarm company in business for over 30 years with offices in Denver , Vail, Aspen, Snowmass and Glenwood Springs. We sell, install and service fire, intrusion, video and access control systems.
Sun, 2 Apr 2017 19:40:52 PDT